Owning a car is every man's dream, whether it is a family type car, van, or a sports car. Most men these days are dreaming of owning their own sports car. That is why we have listed 5 of the most famous and elegant sports car on the market for the year 2010. Reading them will help you familiarize of the different features of each car.
2011 JAGUAR XK CONVERTIBLE
• Convertible roof which only takes 18 seconds to be stowed.
• Engine contains a standard 5 liter 8v which provides 385 horsepower to the car at about 6,500 rounds per minute and approximately 380 lb-ft torque at 3,500 rounds per minute.
• With Optional 18-19 or 20 inch wheels.
• Navigation system, 7-inches Touch Screen LCDs.
• Airbags on the sides, keyless entry and starting.
• 6-speed automatic transmission system
• iPod and USB ports are also available in the car.
• Front parking assist
2010 PORSHE 911 CARRERA
• Has a 3.6 L, 6 cylinder engine giving off 385 Horsepower, direct injection.
• Transmission could either be 6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed dual-clutch aka PDK.
• Powerful acceleration, strong brakes, precise steering capabilities, fuel-efficient and very customizable.
2010 MERCEDEZ-BENZ SL
• Have two power options: either a 382 horsepower 5.5 liters 8v SL550 or the SL600 with 510 horsepower 5.5 liters 12v engine.
• Drive airbag on the knee part, side airbags.
• Navigation system with real-time traffic information
• Wireless cellular phone link on all car models
2010 DODGE VIPER
• Contains a 600 horsepower engine, 8.4 liters 10v engine
• Has an acceleration power of 0 to 60 miles per hour in just four seconds!
• With built-in Brembo breaks.
• 560 pounds-feet of torque power.
• And a limited slip rear differential.
2010 BUGATTI VEYRON
• Made from carbon fiber and polished aluminum materials which are very light yet durable.
• With W16 engine containing 4 turbochargers with a maximum power of 1,001 horsepower.
• With a lightning speed shift time of less than milliseconds.
• Permanent four wheel drive.
• With a brake horsepower of 1,001 figures, of 446.3 brake horsepower/ton.
• Acceleration speed of 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 2.4 seconds.